Thank you for praying for us as we traveled from Monterrey, Mexico to Rockford, Illinois! After an adventure crossing the border, we had a delightful time re-connecting with family and friends on the trip up here! We’ve driven about 4500 miles so far, going to Minnesota for missionary retreat and Georgia to visit Eric’s mom! We have had a good time spending time with Sarah (our soon-to be daughter-in-law), her parents, and our son Jeff. We miss our family in Mexico and our dear friends there, and keep them all in our prayers!
- Praise God with us for the good first month He has given us!
- Please pray for God to guide us clearly as we prepare materials so that we can be effective in communicating during these months of state-side assignment!
- Please pray for a dear friend from our home church in Monterrey. She is struggling with low platelets and may face surgery. She is the wife of the head deacon of our church, so not only is it a difficult situation, it comes at a stressful time in the life of our church. Please continue to pray that our home church El Divino Salvador will come through this struggle to see much fruit for God’s Kingdom!
- Please pray for us to be able to schedule our church visits in a timely manner!
- Eric is currently at a retreat with others who are involved in the Re-Tool kit process. Please pray that God will use this time for generating inspiring ideas of implementation for when we return to Mexico.
Thanks to each of you for your faithful financial and prayer support!! We are looking forward to seeing many of you during this year.